Foto's en opmerkingen Bos Lente Licht Fotografie Workshop - Mastbos Breda

Sectie om draadjes in te plaatsen voor foto's die gemaakt zijn tijdens NCN uitjes, forum-wandelingen, etc.

Onderwerp:

Re: Foto's en opmerkingen Bos Lente Licht Fotografie Workshop - Mastbos Breda

Berichtdoor Karina2 » di mei 02 2023 1:17 pm

Bij deze on topic: ondanks het niet meewerkende licht, zie ik toch sfeervolle beelden, hoor :-)
Mijn favo's:
Ton(y): nr 1, maar zou denk ik nog kunnen winnen bij een vierkante uitsnede
Ludo: nr 5
Gert: nr 5, vind hier vooral de keuze vh slingerende pad als zichtlijn extra dynamiek geven, kijkt erg fijn
Jolanda: ook nr 5
Karina2

Bladredactie

Ervaringsniveau: ***
Foto's bewerken toestaan: Ja
Contacteer:

Onderwerp:

Berichtdoor hans1956 » di mei 02 2023 2:21 pm

Ook ik zal een aantal beelden plaatsen:

Afbeelding_JJH5514 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5507 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5521 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5523 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5532 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5593 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5587 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5537 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5600 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

En nog een tweetal zwart/wit platen:

Afbeelding_JJH5598 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5573 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Ik mis nog van een aantal medefotografen hun beelden. Ik ben daar ook zeer benieuwd naar.....
Gr. Hans

Semi amateur met Mooie pro camera's, een Coolpix P7100 en een analoge F80 met mooi Nikon glaswerk! 

Facebook Flickr
hans1956

Regiocoördinator

Ervaringsniveau: *****
Foto's bewerken toestaan: Nee

Onderwerp:

Berichtdoor Fabrizio » di mei 02 2023 5:34 pm

Hello Tony,
Thanks for joining the workshop last Saturday. Despite the unfavorable light, I see some excellent shots being posted.
I really like the perspective of your first image. Your shot at ground level makes me feel inside that image. Then having two people at different distances from each other adds to that extra dept I hoped to see. It is definitely my favorite of your shots. Then in image nr 4 (pine trees) you capture exactly what we discussed: finding differentiating elements within a chaotic scene: well done! Amongst the others, nr 7 (second reflection) is a good shot but I would have taken a closer shot to bring into those reflections. I will post one of mine to let you see what I mean. Then the last one is also very nice: I am genuinely passionate about people in nature. Also here, my preference would have been zooming in more to get the feeling of being really in the frame behind that mysterious person. Overall, congrats on your images.

Tony D schreef:Ik vond het ook weer een geslaagde ochtend, jammer dat de zon iets te laat doorbrak.
Hans, Fabrizio: Thanks
Hier mijn opbrengst:

1:
Afbeelding

2:
Afbeelding

3: Meervoudige opname: een keer scherp en een keer out-of-focus (op advies van Gert!)
Afbeelding

4:
Afbeelding

5:
Afbeelding

6:
Afbeelding

7:
Afbeelding

8:
Afbeelding

Ton
Fabrizio

Forumlid

Ervaringsniveau: ****
Contacteer:

Onderwerp:

Berichtdoor Fabrizio » di mei 02 2023 5:47 pm

Hello Ludo,

I am truly in love with your first image.
The lighter path creates a smooth leading line that takes my eyes inside the image to the end of the path. Then the person at its end is truly icing on the cake.
If the image was mine, I would have created more depth by bringing the highlight/exposure at the end of the higher and brushing some extra highlights on the path.

If you or anyone else is interested in how I could retouch some of the photos, please let me know and I will be happy to show you live during a Teams video call.

Ludo schreef:1. Afbeelding
2. Afbeelding
3. Afbeelding
4. Afbeelding
5. Afbeelding
Fabrizio

Forumlid

Contacteer:

Onderwerp:

Berichtdoor Fabrizio » di mei 02 2023 5:51 pm

Hey gvdnberg,

Thanks for joining us and sharing some of your shots.
I am grateful you took photo nr 2: Actually, we missed a nice group photo. It will be for next time.
Within your shots, I particularly liked nr.5 not only for the leading line created by the path, the person at the end but also because you framed the shot in a way that no distractions are present on the right. It is all about the path and the trees.

Very nice: thank you!

gvdnberg schreef:Hans en Fabriccio bedankt voor jullie inzet, jammer dat de weergoden ons niet hielpen. Toch nog aardige foto's gemaakt:

Afbeelding20230429-NCN-Mastbos_GB87952_-Verbeterd-NR by Gert van den Berg, on Flickr

2.Afbeelding20230429-NCN-Mastbos_GB87916_-Verbeterd-NR by Gert van den Berg, on Flickr

3.Afbeelding20230429-NCN-Mastbos_GB87913_ by Gert van den Berg, on Flickr

4.Afbeelding20230429-NCN-Mastbos_GB87903_-Verbeterd-NR by Gert van den Berg, on Flickr

5.Afbeelding20230429-NCN-Mastbos_GB87902_-Verbeterd-NR by Gert van den Berg, on Flickr
Fabrizio

Forumlid

Contacteer:

Onderwerp:

Berichtdoor Fabrizio » di mei 02 2023 5:55 pm

Hello Jolanda,

Thank you for joining the workshop and sharing some of your images.
What a great framing of nr. 2 and nr.3!!! I really like the blurry elements standing in front. I also like the zooming you gave to these two shots: it takes me into the scene and I almost feel like I can touch those ducks!

Wonderful and looking forward to your next shots,

Jolanda schreef:Lang geleden dat ik een activiteit bezocht. Nu het zo dichtbij mijn woonplaats was, kon ik niet anders dan meedoen. Zoals aangegeven waren de omstandigheden niet perfect. Ik vond het moeilijk om een mooie/goede/geslaagde foto te maken. Mijn inspiratie was ook ver te zoeken.

Hans: bedankt voor het organiseren.

Ik plaats een paar foto's:

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Jolanda
Fabrizio

Forumlid

Contacteer:

Onderwerp:

Berichtdoor Fabrizio » di mei 02 2023 6:05 pm

Hello Hans,
First of all, thank you again for organizing the workshop. I really enjoyed it and I will look forward to any future occasions to share my passion for photography with you and the NCN community.
I looked at your shots and what to say: great job! There are a couple of them that I particularly like.
One is nr. 4. This image is such powerful storytelling. I can make a few interpretations of this photo and this is what I like. I really enjoy the composition and even the focal length you chose.
The other is nr. 6. Clean reflection, great composition, and love the focal length. The image is "distraction-free" by focusing on the core of it: pure reflections.
Then you have nr. 10 and nr 11: the black and white is exactly what they were meant for (in my opinion). Nr. 10 is really about creating that highlight coming from the smooth, curved tree trunk. Such a special composition, In the same line, nr. 11 is another storytelling shot. It gives a sense of loneliness but also resilience. A kind of "no matter what, I stand". Love it!

hans1956 schreef:Ook ik zal een aantal beelden plaatsen:

Afbeelding_JJH5514 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5507 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5521 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5523 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5532 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5593 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5587 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5537 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5600 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

En nog een tweetal zwart/wit platen:

Afbeelding_JJH5598 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Afbeelding_JJH5573 by Hans Haverkamp, on Flickr

Ik mis nog van een aantal medefotografen hun beelden. Ik ben daar ook zeer benieuwd naar.....
Fabrizio

Forumlid

Contacteer:

Onderwerp:

Berichtdoor Tony D » di mei 02 2023 7:05 pm

Fabrizio schreef:Hello Tony,
Thanks for joining the workshop last Saturday. Despite the unfavorable light, I see some excellent shots being posted.
I really like the perspective of your first image. Your shot at ground level makes me feel inside that image. Then having two people at different distances from each other adds to that extra dept I hoped to see. It is definitely my favorite of your shots. Then in image nr 4 (pine trees) you capture exactly what we discussed: finding differentiating elements within a chaotic scene: well done! Amongst the others, nr 7 (second reflection) is a good shot but I would have taken a closer shot to bring into those reflections. I will post one of mine to let you see what I mean. Then the last one is also very nice: I am genuinely passionate about people in nature. Also here, my preference would have been zooming in more to get the feeling of being really in the frame behind that mysterious person. Overall, congrats on your images.

Hi Fabrizio,

Thanks for your comments on my phtographs from the Mastbos.
I am looking forward to your pictures.

Ton
Nikon Z6ii, Z 24-120/4 S, 70-300 VR met FTZii, SB700; en medewerker bladredactie
Tony D

Contacteer:

Onderwerp:

Berichtdoor Jolanda » di mei 02 2023 8:52 pm

Fabrizio schreef:Hello Jolanda,

Thank you for joining the workshop and sharing some of your images.
What a great framing of nr. 2 and nr.3!!! I really like the blurry elements standing in front. I also like the zooming you gave to these two shots: it takes me into the scene and I almost feel like I can touch those ducks!

Wonderful and looking forward to your next shots,

Jolanda schreef:Lang geleden dat ik een activiteit bezocht. Nu het zo dichtbij mijn woonplaats was, kon ik niet anders dan meedoen. Zoals aangegeven waren de omstandigheden niet perfect. Ik vond het moeilijk om een mooie/goede/geslaagde foto te maken. Mijn inspiratie was ook ver te zoeken.

Hans: bedankt voor het organiseren.

Ik plaats een paar foto's:

Thank You Fabrizio,
The minute I took photos 2 and 3 I knew they would be my pictures of the day.
click voor mijn foto's op flickr.
Jolanda

Clublid

Contacteer:

Onderwerp:

Berichtdoor gvdnberg » wo mei 03 2023 9:12 am

Hello Frabizio, (I shall write your name correctly after now :wink: )

Thank you for your commends on my pictures. As I like being in the forest I tried to take some more pictures than within the scope of this workshop. Besides that, I agree with you that the pictures 4 and 5 are the best result of that day.
On workshops like this we usually are happy to see and speak each other and that results often in a lot of pictures taken from each other. But of coarse we also keep in mind what the scope of the workshop is.
So sorry that we were not always listening to your advises and going our own way. I would certainly join you again on another workshop!
Met vriendelijke groet,

Gert van den Berg,
Actieve Nikon gebruiker met The difference maker, mooi glas en nog wat spullen. Vraag even een nefje als je mijn foto's wilt verbeteren. Al mijn foto's zijn gehost op Flickr
gvdnberg

Clublid

Contacteer:

Onderwerp:

Berichtdoor Fabrizio » wo mei 03 2023 10:12 pm

Here are a couple of shots from our workshop

AfbeeldingDSC_8372-Edit by Fabrizio Micciche, on Flickr

AfbeeldingDSC_8377-Edit by Fabrizio Micciche, on Flickr

AfbeeldingDSC_8457-Edit by Fabrizio Micciche, on Flickr

AfbeeldingDSC_8477 by Fabrizio Micciche, on Flickr
Fabrizio

Forumlid

Contacteer:

Onderwerp:

Berichtdoor Tony D » wo mei 03 2023 11:04 pm

Fabrizio, your photo’s, especially nr 1, show a kind of softness I do like very much.
Do you add that in postprocessing? If so, how do you achieve that result?
I hope to read your answer.

Ton
Nikon Z6ii, Z 24-120/4 S, 70-300 VR met FTZii, SB700; en medewerker bladredactie
Tony D

Contacteer:

Onderwerp:

Berichtdoor Fabrizio » do mei 04 2023 5:49 pm

Hello Ton,
Yes, I added the "softness" in postprocessing.
Depending on what I want to achieve, I typically use both Photoshop and Lightroom.

In this case, you can achieve what you asked for in Lightroom as follows:
1. Create a radial gradient and draw a circle in the middle of the image (you can always adjust the size later)
2. Right-click inside the radial gradient and select "invert". In this way, the effect will be created all around keeping the center of the image sharp
3. With the circle selected, go to the control panel on the right and look for the clarity slide. Decrease it anywhere from -15 to -50 depending on how soft you want it to be.
4. Look for the contrast slider and increase the contrast a bit. This will make it darker, creating some sort of vignetting drawing my attention towards the center of the image. Further tuning can be done using the exposure slider.
5. Once you are happy with the effect, close the masking tool and decrease the overall clarity of the image to give that extra dreamy effect. Play also with contrasts, exposure, shadows, vibrance, and highlights slides to give that extra final touch.

Please let me know whether this helps and if I can help any further.

Tony D schreef:Fabrizio, your photo’s, especially nr 1, show a kind of softness I do like very much.
Do you add that in postprocessing? If so, how do you achieve that result?
I hope to read your answer.

Ton
Fabrizio

Forumlid

Contacteer:

Onderwerp:

Berichtdoor Fabrizio » do mei 04 2023 5:51 pm

No matter how many of my tips you followed. As long as you learn something, I am happy :).
Let's hope for that magic light we all were after next time.

gvdnberg schreef:Hello Frabizio, (I shall write your name correctly after now :wink: )

Thank you for your commends on my pictures. As I like being in the forest I tried to take some more pictures than within the scope of this workshop. Besides that, I agree with you that the pictures 4 and 5 are the best result of that day.
On workshops like this we usually are happy to see and speak each other and that results often in a lot of pictures taken from each other. But of coarse we also keep in mind what the scope of the workshop is.
So sorry that we were not always listening to your advises and going our own way. I would certainly join you again on another workshop!
Fabrizio

Forumlid

Contacteer:

Onderwerp:

Berichtdoor Bas » vr mei 05 2023 8:46 pm

So finally I made some time to do my homework.
Fabrizio, thank you for your teaching and Hans, thank you for organizing this morning in my backyard. All is said about the weather, nevertheless I learned something and it was very nice to meet some NCN people.

My photos I'd want to share with you:
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.
Bas

Clublid

Terug naar “Foto's NCN- en forumuitjes”